Friday, November 16, 2007

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Let me paint this picture for you baby..

U spend your nights alone.

And she never comes home.
And every time u call her.
All u get is busy tone.
I heard u found out.
That she's doin to u.
What u did to me.
Ain't that the way it goes?
U cheated boy.
My heart bleeded boy.
So it goes without saying
That u left me feeling hurt.
Just a classic case.
A scenario.
Tale as old as time.
Boy u got what you deserved.
And now u want somebody.
To cure the lonely nights.
U wish u had somebody.
That could come and make it right.
But boy I ain't somebody.
With a lot of sympathy.
See?
What goes around, comes around.
I tought I told ya.
U should listen to me baby.
U should know that,
What goes around,
Comes all the way back around.....

No comments: