Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lovin Me For Me

People ask if I'm in love with him. Cause I'm sitting here with his picture and smiling to myself. I'm kinda lost in my own thoughts of him. My heart speaks before my mind thinks through and I blush as I say 'yes'..What a feeling of vulnerability coming over me and I'm feeling weak and I can't speak. I can't think. Never thought I'd give in so willingly to a human being with abilities to set me free. Let me be me. Makes me want to say his lips, his eyes, his smile, his kiss, I must admit it's a part of me. He please me, complete me, filling me like a melody. His soul, his flow, his youth, his truth is simply proof. We were meant to be. But the best quality thats hookin' me is that he loving me for me..
Now people ask why I'm in love with him. Well, let me start by saying he got my heart by just being who you are. Unconditionally he's there for me. Undeniably he inspire me spiritually. This is meaningful. It's incredible. Pleasurable. Unforgettable. The way I feel..
Its so amazing how something so sweet.. Has come and rearranged my life. I've been kissed by destiny. Heaven came and saved me. An angel was placed at my feet.
This isn't ordinary, he's loving me for me...

Stripped of all make up, no need for fancy clothes.
No cover ups, push ups.
With you, I dont have to put on a show.
He loves every freckle, every curve, every inch of my skin.
Fulfilling me entirely, taking all of me in.
He's real.
He's honest.
He's loving me for me..

No comments: