Friday, September 14, 2007

My Life Is Pretty Perfect

Im surrounded by people who love me and i love indeed.
I have a charming family. They're always beside me unconditionally. Never gonna leave me alone. Ever. They taught me how to live my life in a good way. Warn me if I went wrong. Catch me if im falling down.
They're my home. Its true what people said, there's no place like home.
I have a lot of friends. They made me learn a lot of people's character. My friends is my family also.
I have many bestfriends.
They make my life colorful. They filled many fun things in my each day. Listen to my problems. The place where I can share my ups and downs.
They're my best.
My shoulder to cry on.
I have boyfriend.
He's so damn charming. Treat me just such a princess. He always walk beside me . The place where I can be both very mature and immature. The person i can trust.
Pretty perfect, huh?
All i have to do now is just cherish everything that i've had and keep spreading the love.
Love..Love..Love..
Things will get so much easier to do if we do it with love..

No comments: