Friday, September 14, 2007

Story Of Him

He is the guy I knew for a long time.
The guy i have crush into.
Also the guy that once I was ignore. I used to think that everything about him is always wrong.
When i adore him, he belong to another. And when he have feelings for me, i was somebody elses lover. Seems like we were never meant to be. Since then, we deny our trully feelings. We always deny.
Then we're separated.
By time.
By our surroundings.
Then we have a state that we were friend. Just friend.
Although we both know that we have special senses one into another, we still stay true to our commitment that we we're just a friend.
I commit myself that he's just like another guy. Come and go in my life. I tell myself that he's nothing but a friend.
Everything doin just fine. He's with his life and im with mine. I have no feeling for him anymore. Suddenly things getting ok between us. When he need a friend to talk to, he'll call me. So do I. I call him when i need someone to chat to. We even hangout sometimes.
No hard feelings. Im happy in this relationship.
But then he bring back the past. He start to show his attention. He call me everyday. He said he love me so. He ask me if i wanna gettin through the day with him by my side. At time, I dont know what am i going to deal with. I really dont know what to do. Im just afraid that he's not that into me. Not take everything serious in me. Just like he used to do. I was confused.
Since then, he try to convince me. Try to make me believe that i was the one he want to spend his day with.
Ok, I decide. I'll try. Nothing to lose, i guess. If he was good just like he said, then he was worth to pretend. But if he playing shit around me, just leave him. That's what i tought at the time i accept him as my boyfriend.
So this is it. We're together, finally.
There's no me. There's no him. There is Us.
At last, it was a long long journey.
Since he becoming a part of my life, i can see that he is real. He love me. He's so much in love with me. Always beside me unconditionally. Have faith in me. I feel his love around me. He make my world so colorful. I put my trust in him, just like he put it back on me. We both know that if one of us break it, the other will walk away.
So here we go. We've been together for almost a year. He still beside me.
I never tought that in the end, he's the one i can put my trust to. The shoulder i can cry to.
I never tought it will be him. Never.
Sounds cliche, but i guess its true what people say, Dont look too far. Your true love may be near u. In front of u. U just dont realize..
Why dont u take a look around now? Maybe u were just like me. If there's someone that lovin u with his heart, why dont u try with him/her?
He or she might be your true love.
So, wanna start lookin around?

No comments: