Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Been a Year

I just want u close
Where u can stay forever
You can be sure that it will only gets better


When the rain is pouring down and my heart is hurtin'
U will always be around
Yes I know for certain


U and me together..Through the days and nights
I dont worry coz everythings gonna be allright
People keep talkin'..They can say what they like
But all I know is, everythings gonna be allright
No one..
No one can gettin away of what I feelin..
No one can gettin away of what I feel for u..


I know, some people search the world
To find somethin like what we have
I know people would turn to divine somethin so real
So 'till the end of time im tellin ya babe no one..
No one..can gettin away of what I feel for u..
(No One - Alicia Keys)




Gak terasa udah setahun aja nih gw lewati bersama pacarku yang ndut ini..
Semoga tahun depan dan tahun2 berikutnya kita masih bareng2 ya biy...
Amiiienn..
Luph u.. :)

No comments: